Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- YOUR CONTENT
Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, materials protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, indecent, objectionable or violates export control laws
In addition, Beyotta does not allow content of the following nature to be stored on, distributed or transmitted over the Service:
- Terroristic / propagandist.
- Harassing / hateful / racial.
- Malicious, e.g. virus software, root kits, key stroke recorder, etc.
- Fraudulent, e.g. financial scams such as "pyramid schemes", "ponzi schemes", "chain letters" and the like.
- Selling of controlled substance(s) without prior proof of appropriate permit(s).
Beyotta has ZERO tolerance over the use of our services for unsolicited bulk email / unsolicited commercial email purposes.
Using our services to deliver such emails is strictly prohibited, and the use of any portion of the Service as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages is also prohibited. You are not allowed to use our services either in whole or in part of any spamming operations, including but not limited to offering DNS resolution to spam related domains. Sending of messages to unconfirmed mailing list, such as a mailing list purchased from a third party, is also not allowed.
VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT IN SEVERE PENALTIES, and Beyotta reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation.
You are not allowed to use the Service in any malicious activities, both directly and indirectly, that include but not limited to:
- Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack - Any activity involving DoS/DDoS attacks, including but not limited to using the Service as a controller.
- Email bombing - The sending, returning, bouncing or forwarding of messages to one or more users in an attempt to interfere the normal operation of the email service.
- Forgery - Impersonation through modification of network/message header information.
- Phishing - The collection of personal identifiable information (e.g. name, account numbers, password, etc.) under false pretense.
- Malware related - The control, use, or distribution of malware (e.g. virus software, root kits, etc).
- Unauthorized access - Unauthorized access, or attempts to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to you.
You agreed not to allow the Service to be used as a platform for the following purposes:
- Public accessible open relay email service.
- Public accessible VPN service.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) software for file sharing, exchanging or distribution use.
- TOR exit nodes.
- Cryptocurrency mining on Shared Hosting and VPS.
A) Shared Hosting.
The use of both IRC client and server is strictly prohibited on our shared hosting platform.
B) VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.
Beyotta prohibits the use of IRC servers connected to public IRC networks or servers. Private IRC servers for communication among private parties are allowed, provided you request for permission prior to running such server instances. However, IRC servers that cause interference to the Service (and the network connected to the Service), as part or as whole, will result in your permission to run IRC servers revoked.
Last updated: 05/Dec/2017
Revision 1.2 (05/Dec/2017): Clause 4 updated to include cryptocurrency mining activities.
Revision 1.1 (01/Jan/2015): Clause 2 updated to include all spamming related activities.